Saturday, 2018-02-24, 6:12 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main
Registration
Login
"GfX-HoUsE-To exit the forums and go to main site again, click on the arrow inside the box on the top right hand corner"
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Misc. Stuff » Spam » FourFingerSamurai Forum (PLEASE JOIN!)
FourFingerSamurai Forum
Crazyp1noyDate: Monday, 2008-06-30, 10:27 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
This is to save the world that we all love and care for. dry If you love anime and you love to talk about it please come join at http://fourfingersamurai.forumcommunity.net/ . Plus, we talk about old games, present games, and upcoming ones. Anything about games and anime. It's GREAT!

It is a wonderful site where you can share your ideas and talk about new ones. It would be so magnificent if you were to join because like you, we're experiencing a near death situation where the site is dying. Only about three people log on when there are many people who've joined. I am sorry for the unfortunate end of this site but you can come join at FourFingers Forum. I am just trying to help the site come alive again. Please.

The creator Fourfingers hasn't been with us for some time, and we don't even know if he's dead or not, but I do not want him to come back looking at his site ashamed. So please come join.

And also, if you do join, please do not join for nothing. Participate! And get yourself involved in the topics! Create new ones also! So come to join and have some fun!

Message edited by Crazyp1noy - Monday, 2008-06-30, 10:29 PM

aznboi2goDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-01, 9:08 AM | Message # 2
GfX-HoUsE
Group: Administrators
Dont SPAM

Moved...

.:.Favorite.:.

.:.Newest.:.

Forum » Misc. Stuff » Spam » FourFingerSamurai Forum (PLEASE JOIN!)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2018